Archive category "Championship of Belarus 2010"
The Belarusian Football Federation drew a line under the past season. As a result, the main faces of the federation, headed by Gennady Nevyglas, conducted alternate visits to the winners and runners-up of the last championship to honor the direct participants of the 2010 football action.
This pleasant operation and the beautiful half of Belarusian football did not pass by. Their medals (and who and the champion Cup) to this point received “Bobruichanka” and “Nadezhda-SDUSHOR-7 ″. The presentation of the silver medals of the capital "Zorki-BDU" is scheduled for the 10-20th of January. In this report, I present to your attention a photo collection from Bobruisk and Mogilev. Minsk is still preparing ...
December 21, celebrated "Bobruichanka"which won gold after the seven-year hegemony of Vitebsk. The festive event was held in a narrow circle without sweeping dithyramb in the hall of the Bobruisk restaurant "Jubilee". Read the rest of the entry »
1. Bobruisk squad established another record for the number of titles won. After the six-year hegemony of the “University”, the citizens of Bobruisk celebrated their tenth championship. The last time the first step of the pedestal was submitted to them already in the distant 2003 year. And finally, the silver-bronze strip changed its color to gold.
2. "Bobruichanka" (pictured on the right) also the least in the championship missed - only 8 heads. Zorka-BDU scored the most - 92 goals.
3. The best scorer of the championship was Ekaterina Avkhimovich(pictured below). On her A score of 32 accurate shots (one from the penalty spot). She decently ahead of all her pursuers in this nomination. Second place Tatyana Loginova from “Bobruichanka” - 25 goals. The three winners with 19 blows were locked by Marina Lys - the main goal-scorer of the national women's football.
4. In the past season, the Directorate of the competition after each meeting determined The best players in each of the playing teams. Eventually, most of all in this nomination fell: Loginova Tatyana, Gromolyuk Anna (pictured on the right) - 11 times; Kozel Anastasia (pictured left) - 10 times; Avkhimovich Ekaterina - 9 times; Lastochkina Natalya, Pilipenko Anna, Shevtsova Nadezhda, Pavlyut Olga - 6 times; Karachun Valeria, Botyanovskaya Inna, Shpak Oksana - 5 times. Particular attention deserves Kozyup Anna from “Victoria-86 ″, which in its 16 Years managed to be noted in the list of the best players of the match already 4 times.
5. The largest number of players during the championship used "Victoria" from Voronovo - 26 people. Less players needed the champion -18 football players.
6. The unusual constancy of the composition noted "Bobruichanka." All 24 meetings in the championship had already 6 football players. Another 6 played at least 20 meetings. But in the "Hope" and "Molodechno" not one Footballer has not played in all 24 games.
7. There are in our football and the so-called "Irreplaceable". These are the people who not only played 24 meetings, but also spent them from call to call. 2160 game minutes on account of Maria Luchenok, Oksana Shpak (both - Bobruichanka), Svetlana Ryzhova (Minsk-BSPU), Olga Volkova (University) and Anastasia Kozel (Gomel-SDUSHOR-8).
8. In the championship 13 autolines were scored. And, twice during the season managed to hit its own gate (naturally, by chance) Svetlana Ryzhov - A veteran from the “Minsk-BSPU”.
9. Nikolaenko Vita became the youngest players of the finished championship (pictured on the right). She was born on September 4, 1995. In the "Molodechno" she spent as many as 16 matches. In total, in the championship on the field appeared 7 players born in 1995. The oldest player of the championship is Natalia Sysoeva. She was born on June 27, 1968 and held 15 matches in matches for Victoria from Voronovo. Not far behind the goalkeeper of “Bobruichanka” - Svetlana Novikova (10/20/1970).
10. Female football is much more correct than male. For the whole championship the judges got out of their pockets Only 4 red cards. And even then, half of them were shown not for gross violations, but for inappropriate behavior.
11. The most rude players of the championship was Nizhegorodova Valentina from Mogilev (pictured left). She earned as many as 7 yellow cards. The closest pursuers are far behind. Only Polovina Dubovik from the University has 5 mustard plaster. The backward barkers differed much less frequently. Know who to fear!
For the first time the women's football championship (as well as the men's) held in a three-circle system. Instead of the usual tournament path in 16 (or 14) rounds, the teams accumulated as much as 24. Certainly this is a positive thing. Any practice and real rivalry leads to increased skill. Thus, the increase in the number of matches allowed our football players to get used to the European system, when the season is not played strictly on weekends, and often in three days on the fourth. The axiom is simple: you play more - you play better. In this regard, the positive dynamics is seen in the leveling of the teams in the middle of the standings and the success of the national team. Let's hope that this positive experience will bring us even greater dividends in the near future. Read the rest of the entry »
I bring to your attention the complete statistics for the 2010 Belarusian Football Championship among women’s teams. Here you will find a final table, a list of the top scorers, individual indicators of female football players. Enjoy watching! Link under the table!
FINAL TOURNAMENT TABLE OF THE 2010 SEASON
Minsk-BSPU (Yakushevich, Kachan - own gate) 2 – 0 Victoria
Gomel-SDUSHOR-8 0 – 2 FC Zvezda-BGU Minsk (Urazaev, Linnik)
Victoria 86 (Gudchenko) 1 – 1 University (Malinovskaya)
Nadezhda-Sedashor-7 3 – 0 Molodechno (Technical defeat)
BOMBARDERS: E. Avkhimovich (Zorka-BDU) - 32, T. Loginova (Bobruichanka) - 25, M. Lys (Zorka-BDU) - 19, A. Pilipenko (Victoria-86) - 16, N. Lastochkina (Nadezhda-SDYUSHOR- 7) - 12.